Blog Goals for 2013
- Make at least 9 things from my List
- Blog makeover
- Set up a menu for my baking "business"
- Set up a recipe index
- Post at least 3 times per month
- Guest post on other blogs at least 3 times this year (at least one won't be a recipe)
Weed down my Google Reader subscriptions
- Comment more on other blogs
- Host a giveaway
- Be more active on Twitter
- Be more active on the Facebook page
- Add all my posts to Pinterest
- Start pastry school (first class is in Feb!)
Do you set goals/resolutions once a year (New Years)? Or do you break it down into smaller chunks of time so you can reevaluate and create new goals? What are some of your goals?